Friday, October 30, 2009

Kame Sanin's Holiday Buyers guide




Ok folks it's theat time of year again thats right Chritmas(Xmas for some Huaknika or Quanza whatever the kids still get toys regarles). So to assist all you parents in releving yourself of all that money you have (you know you have it)  I've compiled a list of some the games you should look for for your kids, hardcore gamers(I hope your reading Mom) and elderly relatives(perfibly the ones with sight and mobility) Ok here gose I'll start with the 360

Holiday Buyers Guide Microsoft Xbox 360

Kids
Ok not much here but here goes

Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast










Yup hte most sucsesfull anime in history may have ended long ago but the video game franchise
lives and I cna rember spending a many a day of my childhood fighting with Goku, Vegeta and Earths Speacial Forces aginst the evils of Cell, Freeza and Majin Buu thoses were the days.


Band Hero













Yeah I just bashed this game like a month ago but it's for the kids (and may be your girl friend) if you have a little girl your buying for this is probly your best shot at not getting hated( at least tell the teen years)

Hardcore Gamers
Ok this is more my spot Hardcore games here goes.

Halo ODST
One of the top selling franchises on 360 has a game for the hardcore gamer ODST in my book is one of hte best games to come out of the Halo camp it puts a different spin on the traditional Halo game. No reloading energy shields, super jumping nope your human this go round so if you get shot you better scramble for the health pack.



Left 4 Dead 2
Ok another game from a developer I bashed a mounth or 2 ago it's a good game. And that trailer I showed it to my Grandma one day and from looking a hte first few mins she thought it was a good christain game talking about his grandma and praying then they blasted the first zombie and she got mad and left it was awsome she still dosn't trust me when is say grandma check this out.



Assassin's Creed 2
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS  the most anticipated game of the year(in my book) I've been folowing the romors and facts all year and now it's almost hear. Enjoy(lucky bums)

 



Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4
I could decide wihch was better for the last spot and i had to rep japan on the list somwhere with out them this would not be possible so here you go.





Well heres your Holidy Buyers guide if there is a title I missed tell me in your reply enjoy. O yeah alll you COD, Moderen Warfare 2 guys I didn't put the game on the list cause it's a no brainer everybody and there moma will have this if not now the come Dec 25 so thats why it's not on hte list and it wont be on het PS2 list eather (Sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment