Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PS3 Slim What I know and What u want to know

Alright most Sony fans (well game news followers in general) have atleast heard
ever swirling rumors of a slim PS3. It's been said that is exists not in fantasy
and folklore of Sony fans but in reality in a factory in China and by next month
it should be in a Gamestop bathroom near you.
I've been asked by lots of people if it's real and what i know about it so here goes.

Ok so here is what I know about it.(Rumors)
It's $299.99
it is not backwards compatible to PS2
it has 1 SD card slot 2 USB slots
it comes with a DualShock 3

What u want to know.
Is it real(most Likly)
When will it release( September)
What color is it(Hopefully black but I've seen silver)
what got dropped(I don't know)

Ok thats it if u have any updates or rumors post them the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment